As a way to revisit my blog before I hit my 100th post on my next post, I’m traveling back in time and places … The Amazing Race style.
Is everybody ready? Alright, let’s get this race started. The world is waiting for you. On my mark, travel safe, Go!
Paris: Lost in Paris [From the Category Cloud: Rest of Europe]
- Season 1: Leg 2 Roadblock
- Season 1: Leg 2 Pitstop (Arch de Tromphe)
- Season 1: Leg 3 Place du Chatelet
- Season 4: Leg 4
Italy: [Category Cloud: Italy]
- Rome - Season 1: Leg 6 Roadblock, Fast Forward (Colloseo)
- Venice – Season 4: Leg 2 Fast Forward (Rialto Bridge) w/ Venetian Masks Task
- Rome – Season 9: Leg 6 (Spanish Footsteps and Trevi Fountain)
- Florence – Season 12: Leg 8 (Florence)
California: Hsi Lai Temple [Tag: California]
- Season 4: Leg 1
- Santa Monica Pier – Season 5: Leg 1 Starting Point
- Hsi Lai Temple – Season 19: Leg 1 Starting Point
- San Francisco – Season 16: Finish Line
Florida: The kid in the picture has grown as seen on my Weekly Photo Challenge: Simple
Germany: Neuschwanstein Castle [Category Cloud: Rest of Europe]
- Munich – Season 3: Leg 7 Fast Forward
- Neuschwainstein Castle: Season 3: Leg 7 Pit Stop
- Munich – Season 9: Leg 3 Pit Stop
- Garmisch – Season 20: Leg 5
Amsterdam: Amsterdam [Category: Rest of Europe]
Philippines: [Category: Philippines]
- Season 5: Leg 12 w/ Task of Decorating a Jeepney
Spain: [Category: Spain]
- Andalusia – Season 3: Leg 10
Brussels: Pralines, Frites and Escargot [Category: Food]
- Season 19: Leg 10 w/ Task on Belgian Waffles
Prague: It’s a bird, it’s a plane … it’s, it’s … it’s Prague Orloj? [Category: Humor]
Not all are listed per country or destinations. The lists with seasons and legs are in conjunctions with exactly where I had been. For example, TAR had been to Germany 7 times with 5 Pit Stops. I listed 3 Seasons with 2 Pit Stops. Also, I’ve been to other places as well such as Japan, Singapore, Las Vegas, Mississippi, Switzerland, Kuwait, New Orleans and Austria. Future posts noted and seen here are Gondola in Venice, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Santa Monica Pier, San Francisco and Las Vegas.
My golly wow. It took me a long time to complete this post. Browsing through my blog, archiving my pictures, linking my posts and wikipedia-ing all the seasons of the Amazing Race. Again! Great ideas are always are just hard to execute. What an amazing race posting this, and an amazing journey I’d been in.
I wish I could be in this guy’s luggage every time he visits one country to another. See the world, follow Andrew Ameit’s footsteps and read on his experience, lessons and tips. Come along with him to Africa, Europe and Asia, to where he is currently enjoying his stay.
This is my favorite post of his.