Home » Animals » The Jelly Experience [Exhibit 1]

The Jelly Experience [Exhibit 1]

___________________________________________________

Photography Blog? Check out … drum roll please …

Shutter Bug’s A Traveller’s Tale : Photographies and Travel Interest, Places and Things. Click his side bars and see what might please your eyes. He’s got portraits, landscape, churches, fruits and flowers, many more … He’s currently been showing his over 2 thousand followers images from Papua New Guinea. My favorite, however, is more about his story on being stranded during transport.

__________________________________________________

more of The Jelly Experience soon …

1. Chanel Hason says:

Yeah for the Monterey Bay Aquarium :) I definitely spy an Egg-Yolk Jelly (one of my favs!)

Absolutely gorgeous!

Wow amazing shots of such strange beautiful creatures.

4. Abby Rae says:

Takin’ on the Jellies!! :) these are far out~ Snaps to you!!

Wow…and wo again. So beautiful

6. Shutter Bug says:

Great shots, Rommel. Their translucence became more dramatic with the black background. And thanks a lot for choosing A Traveller’s Tale to be featured in this post and the generous commentary you added. I truly appreciate it, my blog friend. :)

7. libertatemamo says:

Lovely shots! Very expressive! Nina

8. MikeandKlar says:

Im from the SF bay area… I used to visit the aquarium alot with my daughters. We all learned to dive in Monterey. The jellyfish displays were always the best. They have the coolest displays and the quality of the facility is top. The aquarium is associated with a research institute at Moss Landing. Most of the research revolves around the Monterey canyons that drop to 6,000 ft.

Thanks for the contributions MikeandKlar. That’s a lot coming from a geologist, writer, adventurer. Where’s your blog? I can’t click it back. Hehe

Fabulous photos, rommel. As good as actually being there. ;) I just posted my “7 Super Shots.”

10. fotograffer says:

Great photos. Are they phosphorescent or is that the aquarium lighting?