Answers in the bottom. But if you’re familiar with this blog and want to have a memory challenge go do try to figure out in your head what it’s looking for or what’s the answer to the question.
1. I know you know this one. The featured blog for this entry is Sony Fugaban’s Stories of the Wandering Mind, a great Philippine adventure blog. He is now in Saudi Arabia. That pretty much tells you to check out his new adventures. Something is special with that post.
2. Don’t cheat. Who is my first featured blog? If you are not aware of that blog. You are missing out so much. She now has an annex blog called Bucket List Publication. Perhaps the most succesful blogger WordPress has ever known. The image above is the last picture of my Weekly Photo Challenge: Down.
3. A mannequin or a person? Skedazzle is one of my top favorite California blogs. Here’s another favorite post from her Carmel visit – Fill’er Up. She just recently hit her 50,000 views.
4. This is the official first Last Call (that should makes sense). Which American day-off this from? This is from one of my San Diego destination, The Rocky Intertidal Zone. The featured blogger is a San Diego expert. Russel Ray is now perfecting the art of image editing. His improvements here.
5. Number of posts for The Jelly Experience Series?
I have 4 best posts of Arindam. 1. A story 2. A poem 3. A travel entry 4. An article type of post.
Jo Bryant, when I featured I mentioned her being an energized blogger. Here is my other favorite since then.
6. This last photo entry of Gnocci is not from the Naples post. WordPress recommends this travel blog – Bagni di Lucca and Beyond. Not knowing it is like a blogging crime.
7. This is not from Americans Singing in Tagalog. This is from Distorted, a Weekly Photo Challenge entry. The Featured Blog shows generated illustrations. He organizes SUNDAY POST. My new favorite is his Village entry.
8. This is a runner as ultimate best Last Call. It’s a cheat though because I just had two almost identical images of it. The featured blog is an LA resident Sun and Glory.
9. The name of the animal again? The featured blog is one of the best Philippine blog out there, and not just as a travel blog.
10. Something happened to the blogpost that this Last Call originated from. The featured blog is A Top Photography Blog …seriously! B&W Bear – The Temple & The Deer – Cherry Blossoms in Nara.
More favorites from the Featured Blogs
titabuds – Postcards: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville – One of my top blogs, one of my most favorite commenter.
Jugorum – Seeing the big picture – You must see this Lego surprise.
Madhu – On The Edge of the Caldera – See the glorious sunrise pics. A Top Travel Blog.
Cee – Print Sense 52 Pick Up Week 21 – Bokeh – The image of the old lady gets it.
The Island Traveler – This Man’s Journey – If you’re a blogger and not know this blog, YOU ARE WRONG! You are so wrong.
Tokyo Bling’s Blog - Atami Beachi Fireworks – Another WordPress’s Recommended Travel and Photography Blog.
Themofman – The Unrepentant Flanuer’s Guide to Street Photography – Part 6 – The title said it.
LuAnn & Terry -The Hiking is Fine – Yosemite National Park (part 2) AND
Nina – Paul’s Progress & TheCoquille River Lighthouse – Bullard’s Beach, OR — RV’er’ blogs will never disappoint you.
I’m tired. I’m slaving myself for other bloggers’ blogs. *big grin* I’m hungry too. This is tasking. Every others, please do check my Featured Blogs, Bloggers and Posts Page. Watch out for the future ones…
Wait! Last Call …
This image is from Gilly Gee’s 7 Super Shot!
MY ABSOLUTE MUSTS:
Take note of “MY”, meaning not yours and anybody else *grin*
Riding The Gondola in Venice
Climbing Mt. Vesuvius
Eat Neapolitan pizza, Gelato and Gnocchi
Eat Paella and drink Sangria in Spain
Purchase Chocolates in Brussels
Drink Beer in Germany
Trdelnik in Czech
Driving through Germany and Austria
Balboa Park in San Diego
Make Fairoaks Pharmacy be your first stop to Route 66
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Driving The Golden Gate Bridge
Strawberry Festival in California
Tall trees of Muir Woods
Danish in Solvang, California
Driving in California Pacific Coast Highway
Ojai and Highway 33
Eat with your hands to any Afircan restaurant in San Diego
The Rocky Intertidal Zone in Cabrillo, San Diego
The Getty Villa
Wine Tour in Santa Barbara
OB/Dog Beach/Ocean Beach in San Diego
Enter a Drive-Through of In-&-Out
Anime Expo in Los, Angeles – Yes, I got dragged to one. *sticks tongue out*
Snow in Lake Tahoe
Jazz Fest in Louisiana
Crawfish in the South
Summer in Florida
Listen to live music in Memphis, Tennessee
Mardi Gras and New Year in Bourbon Street in New Orleans
Vigan City, Philippines
Virgin Island in Bohol, Philippines
Island Hopping in Caramoan
Chocolate Hills and Tarsier in Bohol
Mushroom Burger in Tagaytay
Snorkeling in Balicasag Island in Bohol
Eat Vigan Empanada
50th Featured Blog
- My Freshly Pressed post
- Lesly Carter’s Indulge
- It’s a person
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Italian Food
- Jake’s Printer
- Arboretum in Los Angeles
- The images and words of my Balboa Park post were stolen by another blogger.
Proud plugging – Please like my Facebook page.