Home » random » FREE SPIRIT: Aaron and his gamut of emotion

FREE SPIRIT: Aaron and his gamut of emotion

This is a long shot for my submission of WPC’s Free Spirit. I did see a lot of children-concept that week, so  know I’m not completely off.

I know he’s my nephew and I may be so biased. But I’m just a big fan of his chubbiness. He looks so nourish and healthy. He has a good size, and good height. A fair complexion too. He has those big clear eyes. It’s sometimes looks lazy that it’s just magnetizing. He’s not flawless, but he’s perfect that way.

Meet Aaron and his gamut of emotion and expressions.

Oh, children. Their words are honest. Their actions are somehow unfiltered. Their innocence are real, and their ignorance are always pure. And their spirits are always free.

I’m stalling, somewhat. This is an off-set post. Something I don’t normally or usually do. This is a quick one. I let my guard down. I let go of the wheel here. I didn’t think or consider much. I Nike just do it. Free Spirit.

Last Call…

_______________________________

Emotions? Free Spirit?

Broken Light: A Photography Collection pools in different people who are living with, or affected by, different kinds of personality disorders (Yikes! Am I suppose to say this? I hate labeling and categorizations!), of mostly depressions and bipolar personality. But that’s not the core focus of the blog. What the blog brings out from these people are their expressions to other means, through artistry, poetry and, like its title, photography.  The most memorable favorite for me, fits very well with Free Spirit, is titled Moving Free. I also suggest “Marry Me”, the one I think is the best entry. Well, every entry brings out beauty, love, passion, and a whole lot of emotions.

________________________________________________

Last Call…

1. Kathleen says:

oh dear, I just wanna be a kid again.

Oh hey there, Kathleen! I’m glad Aaron got you to finally comment. :D
      I know, what I wouldn’t give to be a kid again, what I wouldn’t give?

• Jo Bryant says:

Oh hush Rommel…in my eyes you are still a kid…wait til you hit your 50′s…he’s so cute BTW…oh and I like the effect that my kitty is having on your blog…people are checking Jackie out at my place…kewl

2. He is so adorable, and you are right, he looks very healthy and happy. I love the images you caught of this very free spirit!

3. travtrails says:

You have caught the innocense of childhood

4. jaxguide says:

I enjoyed all the facial expressions, and my little one loved the Cars shirt!

5. tokyohamster says:

Haha so cute! I love his chubbiness too :) I think chubby kids are the most adorable!

6. Marianne says:

Yes, children have such free spirits, don´t they? Aaron is absolutely adorable and you have caught him beautifully in your photos, Rommel :)

7. You’ve captured it well, children are the best manifestation of free spirit! Yeah, I’d like to be a kid again!

Aaron looks like a very happy, free spirit. Those childhood days are just wonderful. :)

9. free penny press says:

He’s so cute… Love his quirky facial expressions.. next, a Skateboard!!

10. Fabulous subject and photographer; next I think you need to do a video so we can get a better sense of him :)

11. erica0407 says:

What an awesome post. I think you should “Nike just do it” more often :)

Ahihihihi… I’ll definitely post more lax, kiddy posts in the future. :D I see you have a number of Ojai posts. I’ll definitely read thoroughly later.

12. Angelia Sims says:

Adorable! He really is a cute, cute kid. Love all his facial expressions. . I think you captured his youthful spirit well. Bravo!

Precious photos of your nephrew. Thank you for sharing! Love the “last call”!

14. Stacy says:

You captured free spirit and the essence of love through photographs and words ! Merci Beaucoup!

Your nephew is beautiful Rommel and the epitome of a free spirit! You’ve captured the essence of childhood wonderfully with your photos. :)

16. What a fantastic little kid! Thank you.

17. happysherlock says:

Wonderful capture of the free spirit of a child! He’s adorable :)

18. Fergiemoto says:

Awww…he is just adorable…and very expressive!
    Excellent!

19. shofar says:

Hi Rommel,
    Life certainly is wonderful at that age! Just enjoy it with him!

20. apple.e.e-s. says:

there is something about kids that makes you smile and you dont even notice it :)

21. bucketdave says:

The first picture is my favourite. Your nephew Aaron reminds me of a young boy I taught in Korea. Same free spirit.

I wanted to thank you for following and my blog so faithfully. I nominated you for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. If you’ve already received it, or don’t want to accept it, than just consider it a compliment. http://bucketdave.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/wonderful-team-member-readership-award/

Saw and commented on that one already. Although, it will probably take time for me to respond to it. My extended appreciation dave. More power to your blog. Hope you receive more awards.

22. What a darling little guy! You captured his expressions beautifully and he just looks like he’s so much fun! Debra

23. What lovely images of innocence, discovery and positivity. The expresssions say it all! Great stuff.

Shakti

24. shofar says:

Could you please check if I did it right. What messed me up was when my husband’s and my blog both ended up under Shofar and we finally got an email address that was ‘accepted’. So I stopped there and didn’t add anything else. Maybe we may have more viewers now?! Thank you for bringing the gravatar to my attention!
    Liz

25. What a marvelous post…and what an absolute doll!

Good job Rommel! :-)

27. Mezza says:

Your boy is amazingly gorgeous!

28. It’s a joy to meet Aaron and his many fun expressions. My son does the same and it is fascinating everytime. Kids and their world…just amazing. Awesome images that reminds us that childhood is the most happy time of all. Thanks.

29. sued51 says:

I missed this back when it was posted…what great captures of a personality! He’s adorable!

30. 2e0mca says:

Excellent set of expressions :-)

31. jackiebelle says:

Wow, if I were 4 years old again then I’d be in love. He is so cute and has so much personality shining out through these photos.