Home » Flashback Friday » Flashback Friday: A-Z

Flashback Friday: A-Z

Greetings my beloved fellow bloggers! You are cordially invited to …

Participate to a one-time challenge post – Flashback Friday Challenge. :D

What is Flashback Friday? You might ask. Well, you can click my bar titled – Flashback Friday. Most of my Flashback Friday posts are successful. It’s my way to look back at my travel destinations. I get to revisit places I’ve been to. I get to redo my old blog posts and compose them in a different approach i.e. providing more pictures, expanding an old post, talk more about it, etc.That’s exactly what I want you to do. Look back a travel destination you’ve been to, or you blogged before, and find different approach, areas or ways to (re)compose it.

You have from now to the second week of January to compose a Flashback Post to your blog. I will make a post featuring Flashback Friday submissions on the second friday of January. You can link your submissions here on this post.

One of the different approaches I got is using other challenges. I have used Aisa’s Travel Theme Challenge, Jake’s Sunday Post and Weekly Photo Challenge in the past.

You can blog your own Flashback Friday however you want it. Right now, I’m using Frizztext’s A-Z Challenge for my Flashback Friday.

Point at a picture and you will see a caption. If you are interested or have a question about any of these photos, just ask away. As always, don’t be shy to say hi. :D

1. edgeledge says:

Great challenge, something to work on :)

Well,hey there. You’re participating!? How cool! It’s about a month from now. You can look at my previous Flashback Friday posts for examples. Hope you do make one. Just link it here after you’re done.

• June Hanson says:

where is the location on the beach of te picture of the first flasback friday? Looks awesome!

2. Great Captures – love the little kid with the sled:) Happy Friday!

3. Love the pic taken in Baguio. I have such fun memories from there!

4. So we are to come up with 26 photos (one for each letter of the alphabet) highlighting our travels and post it here the second week of January?

Oh No. Blog however you like. Flashback Friday is basically any ONE travel destination you’ve been to that you want to revisit, maybe recompose an old blogpost or completely start a whole new one. Maybe a travel place you’ve been to but haven’t talked about it yet.

Don’t mind the A-Zchallenge.

You post it in your blog. Then link it here.

Flashback Friday Challenge is a cool idea! Lingering visions had a good question.

6. Angelia Sims says:

Wow! Bravo! A-Z travel spots! That collage is sooo cool. Not sure if I can name A-Z travel destinations. Something to ponder on my way to Hot Springs tomorrow (H!). And of course, I’ll join your flashy challenge next month……if I don’t forget. :-)

Far too much food, Rommel. :D Belgian Waffles…. Yummy. Love all your flashback pics. Amazing.

8. mrsbearfoot says:

Very impressive post! You are fortunate to be able to travel so far and wide. I so enjoy your images.
    Happy weekend to you~

9. poppytump says:

I”ll have an Empanada now hitching a ride along on the boat in Bohol …
    Lovely idea Rommel ….. I’ve the cut off date marked ;-)

The alphabet – oh you’re so clever! great shots and a brilliant idea!

11. cobbies69 says:

You certainly have some fabulous pictures, almost jealous of the them, and the places of visits.. ;)

Great pictures as usual Rommel….love the fountain.

13. I have nominated you with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award….I hope that you will accept – I truly enjoy visiting your blogsite Please refer to: http://natureswalkphotography.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/very-inspiring-blogger-award/

14. You’ve been a lot of places. I enjoyed the pictures :)

15. tchistorygal says:

Rommel, You have been to some amazing places. I’ll participate. This will give me the kick I need to digitize some of my old photos to interesting places as well. Your post is amazing to see all the wonderful places, and the quality of your pictures. I loved the astronomical clock and La Giralda the very best, Pompeii, the aquaduct, the castle. OH so many. Thanks for the inspiration. :) Marsha :)

Fabulous gallery of photos Rommel. I will have to give this Challenge some consideration. :)

Okay, I look at my own Settings. Go to Settings – Media – check/click on the box that says Tiled Gallery.

If this works for you, you gonna have to do the challenge and not just consider it. Hehe :D

By the way, I believe that if you do this, it will turn ALL your galleries from all your posts into a collage type.

You have many amazing photos… I love the omelette. Great concept. ;-)

18. Sony Fugaban says:

Sounds really inviting Rom. I’ll do what I can to squeeze that in…

19. cocoaupnorth says:

Great post and great idea. Love that cutie with the sled:-)

20. A visual feast. A vibrant, joyful celebration of life and the amazing journey we hope to make. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

21. tea moss says:

Great idea. Will try to come up with something….

22. [...]  it’s  still  growing. That says enough about his awesome blog. Join his new Flashback Friday theme and share your flashback with bloggers and [...]

23. Joycelyn says:

Reblogged this on I am Super Istar and commented:
    Oh so interesting! This excites me so much! *jumps up and down*

Oh I’m in Rommel…now if only the brain would work so I could think…hehehe

25. 7feetnorth says:

Great idea, especially this time of the year. I love your A-Z pic collage. I’d really like to try something like that…

Just popped in to say this Rommel…
    .•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪Wishing you a safe and very Happy Holidays.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

27. jakesprinter says:

Maligayang Pasko Rommel :)

28. Bams Triwoko says:

Merry Christmas and happy holiday Rommel… :)

29. mrsbearfoot says:

Hope your Christmas was wonderful and blessed. Wishing you a fabulous new year!

Brilliant! An end of year, flash back post sounds perfect :-)

31. Challenge…accepted. ;-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! I tell yah, I have a lot of great followers. I never knew that the first respond I got for this challenge is from a new follower. Thank you Megan. Glad to read your Mexico trip.

32. friendlytm says:

Hi, I have nominated you to receive the Illuminating Blogger Award. Please check out my post. Thanks.

Denise aka friendlytm

33. melmannphoto says:

That’s quite a collection of locations. Wish I could travel so extensively. Thanks for sharing and for the challenge.

2012 looked spectacular … I bet 2013 will look even better :) My best wishes to you Rommel!

Hi Paula, I remember seeing a comment about my A. Hehehehe. I actually realized it minutes after I published the post. Yes, my picture of A is not Arancini. It is called Piadina. Not A but P. Glad someone picked up from it. I just decided to let it go because I don’t want to ruin the collage. Hehehehehe.
      Thanks for all the support, Paula.

35. tchistorygal says:

Hi Rommel, Been missing you recently. You must be out having a wonderful time somewhere – at least I hope so. I just wanted to wish your a great 2013. Best wishes, my friend. :) Marsha :)

36. Say Gudday says:

Stunning. Happy New Year!

TY for the blog friendship and support’
    •.★♥★Happy New Year to You & Yours!★♥★.•
    Eliz

Happy New Year, Rommel! Let’s have a better year in 2013!

39. Sunshine says:

If I had to pick just one photo and place to visit it would be your: [I]delweiss, Germany. Beautiful.
    Wishing you abundant creative energies with all the happy New Year greetings you receive! <3

40. ollesfoto says:

So what was the picture gallery about? Post the alphabet in pictures? I love it great. And you’ve travelled far I can see :)

41. poppytump says:

Hi Rommel well I’m done . It’s been fun .
    And posting my link before the second friday as you said ! :-)
    Where is everyone ……

42. [...] the Sophomore Slump, has created the “Flashback Friday” feature for his blog, and he has received great responses from his followers and viewers, as [...]

43. [...] to the near-perfect weather of central Mexico. I have never done a photo challenge before but his Flashback Friday posts are so darn wonderful that it was hard to [...]