Home » Weekly Photo Challenge » Weekly Photo Challenge 2012

20130102-225157.jpg

November – Geometry

20130102-230223.jpg

December – Changing Seasons

20130102-230538.jpg

1. shofar says:

Your sea horse is indeed unusual. Have a great year taking more gorgeous pictures!

2. Kathleen says:

And I love them all so much! January’s Kid is so cute! >.< Happy New Year!

3. cobbies69 says:

You have some impressive pictures to choose from and to see many in one spot is the tops,, keep ‘em coming for 2013, which I wish you well ..;)

4. Silving says:

Cool! Happy New Year and more great photos! :)

5. I don’t know why I didn’t remember that wonderful photograph you posted for ‘Growth’! It’s tremendous, and great to see your other picks too, of course :)

Keep growing Rommel :) Lovely shots!

7. poppytump says:

A Year that included Happy Events People Nature Memories what more could one need :-)
    maybe more time I guess !
    Great WPC revue Rommel .

8. Magnificent review of your great talent in 2012! Can’t wait to see what this next 12 months offers your lens (and us!) ;)

9. Shutterbug Sage says:

What a great recap! I’ve really enjoyed following your blog this past year!

10. Beautiful work as always. Happy New Year! Cant wait to see what 2013 brings from you! God Bless

11. I liked the sea horse capture.

12. Nicely done Rommel! January is wonderful (seeing it for the first time) and of course I still love your Disney shot. Looking forward to your posts in the new year.

13. Wonderful photos! The combination of photo with caption brings even more emotion to the setting. Happy New Year, Rommel. You have such a gift…keep on sharing, my friend!

14. rommel says:

Thank you everyone! I was worried that I will lose following because of my hiatus, not posting a blog, not replying to comments and barely visiting other blogs.
    I woke up this morning, and I got a very overwhelming number of viewers, likers and commenters. Thank you!
    Weeeee! i still got it! Bwahahahaha

We’ve been waiting… :) Thank you for such an aesthetic review of 2012, Rommel! The tree (growth) is an awesome shot, the January is so beautifully simple, and the sea horse, wow! I’m glad you include the Silhoutte and the Geometry. Happy 2013!

I love them all Rommel…but I remember growth in particular because of the sweet face in those rocks

Splendid Rommel, especially January ! :-)

18. free penny press says:

Loved all of these shots.. you have a great photographic eye.. I have signed up for the 365 Project (photography) so maybe, just maybe this time next year I’ll have some fab shots to share as well..

I think you should just make another new blog. You are an excellent, excellent writer. You should leave your blog as that. But it’s your blog, just my ,02 c. Hehe I’m guessing you really are taking photography pursuit seriously.

• free penny press says:

I think your .02c is on the money.. I had been thinking of that but want to make sure I have the time to devote to a Photo blog, this one and 365..I’ll give it a few months.. to answer your question yes, writing will always have my heart but with pictures that is relaxing, just open your eyes and there is a beautiful shot waiting to be snapped.

I remember these, especially your shot of the planecrash set of War of the Worlds.

Happy New Year, Rommel. Keep on shooting in 2013.

20. Connie T says:

You had a neat year. Love March.

21. Marianne says:

Amazing photos, Rommel, but the best, for me, is the beautiful seahorse :)

You’ve still got it Rommel! Wish I could capture some of your talent! :)

23. You still got it ! Love the sparklers. BTW don’t put spraklers on a trifle or cake for desert. When the sparkler goes out the top of the desert is covered with ash! Still tastes good though.

24. Looking forward to 2013 photos! I’m so glad I finally discovered the blogging world. Lots of cool stuff out there! I just need more time in the day to read everything!! Thanks for spending the time working on this great blog!

25. It was indeed a beautiful year. I like august…that picture can be super enlarged to be a home decor. Nice, nice! Happy new year rommel.

26. Jude says:

Great shots Rommel, and all such different subjects. I especially love ‘January’, what a wonderful picture. Happy 2013 and looking forward to more of your artistry! :)

27. Bams Triwoko says:

Outstanding photos Rommel… :)

28. Fantastic shots as always Rommel!! Really looking forward to another year of beautiful photos and adventures! :D

29. kz says:

i gather you had a fabulous year! ^^ awesome photos

Oh Rommel, each one is perfection! Too many favourites there to choose!
    Here’s wishing you another rocking year :-)

31. I pinned the photo of the Walt Disney Concert Hall to my “Architecture” board on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gaylealstrom/architecture/. I hope you don’t mind.

32. The Guat says:

I love July and August. Very nice!

That first shot made me smile… :-)

34. Excellent photos. Very unique captures. I wish I had the gift of doing this. The rocks look like Vedauoo, Wyoming, U.S.A, a magical place.

35. Beautiful images. You had a good year. :)

36. Thanks for liking my recent post ‘Emrging Light’ – your continued support is encouraging and greatly appreciated!

37. mk says:

April – Arranged
    I don’t know what it is, but it stopped me. It looks like a plane crash.Makes me look, again & again.

38. hopewinter says:

Reblogged this on Thoughts & Ponderings… and commented:
    I haven’t been participating in the photo challenges & I miss it!

39. […] participating to Weekly Photo Challenge. Check out the similar post pattern last year – WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGES 2013. I still think the challenges are great tools to motivate and instill post ideas and creativity, to […]