As much as I want to divert from numbered posts, it is rather pressing that I extend my deep appreciations to all of you who have been a part of this blog.
I hope this wee bit of presentation inspires you…
When problems overwhelm us and sadness smothers us, where do we find the will and the courage to continue?
Well, the answer may come in the caring voice of a friend,
She told me that late one autumn day when she was at her lowest, she saw a squirrel storing up nuts for the winter.
- Blue and Hands: Snorkeling in Balicasag (282)
- Rose Valley Falls Trail (262)
- Solitary Walk in Venice Canal, California (202)
- My 7 Super Shot (196)
- Sunday Post: Reflection and Peace in Nature, or Caramoan, Philippines (187)
- Las Vegas Baby (166)
- Weekly Photo Challenge 2012 (166)
- Flashback Friday (161)
- #200 – (152)
- Near and Far: Europe in California (151)
- My Weekend With Marilyn (141)
- Merge: Herculaneum and Getty Villa (141)
Salamat, Grazie, Merci, Shukran, Gracias, Mahalo, Arigato, Thank you!