Home » Weekly Photo Challenge » WPC’s: I want to feel things…

WPC’s: I want to feel things…

I want to feel things…

I RESOLVED in seeking more hikes…

I want to feel things…

ILLUMINATION in the City of Lights

29184_408836193577_1701777_n

…really feel them.

Witness something UNIQUE

421917_10151470711268578_1290744193_n

BEYOND
my wildest dream.

539878_10150869239678578_1790782193_n

I want to feel things … really feel them.

To connect. To KISS.

534917_339294096150632_331243216_n

To rekindle with the one I LOVE.

28814_406716263577_832942_n

To go back HOME.

555714_354209187992456_2131253490_n

I want to feel things, really feel them.

How’s that for an ambition?

I want to go on and keep moving FORWARD

65515_10151453252073578_1622971243_n

Related Post:

1. I especially love the photo with all the rocks and the person with blue shirt. You are a good photographer. Good luck “feeling things.”.. I hope that works out for you.

2. free penny press says:

You already do feel things .. when you keep your heart and mind in balance and focused it all comes to you.. beautiful photos to reflect how you “feel”

3. I certainly feel things when you remind me how beautiful the world can be .

4. You are poetic too! Love that flower macro picture.! Where is home? I will visit my home this May.

5. Great Post – loving your captures! Happy Tuesday:)

6. Kevin Daniel says:

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing

How clever to combine these themes into one “I want to feel things”. The words and photos of BEYOND my wildest dream, To rekindle with the one I LOVE, and To go back HOME are moving. Love the “People are poetic”, always. Too beautiful!!

8. cocomino says:

What a beautiful place I love such sea and blue This is a life :)

9. YOU GO DUDE! I hope you find each day something to surprise you! :)

10. RMW says:

From all your posts I think you feel things very deeply… good for you for expressing that…

Fantastic photos once again, Rommel. I love that ‘unique’ flower, and also the beautiful beach photo. I hope all your dreams come true. :)

12. This was just amazing! Really, really amazing. I love the way you combined all the WPCs…cool! :-)

My favorite is the one about rekindling the love ;-) wishing you all the best in that one, truly.

13. The Guat says:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude. This is one of the best entries I’ve seen. I love the pictures, but most of all I love the poem. Very awesome addition to this week’s challenge. Great job.

14. I loved the photographs and the feelings you have created. What is at the core of this need to feel? What would you be without these feelings?

Shakti

15. I love the standing in the water photo. I love to do that :)

16. I’ve wanted to feel things before too. You are not alone in your struggle.

17. Silving says:

Nice! We all do! :) Cool photo of la tour Eiffel.

Dear Rommel I think you already feel really well, just keep doing what you’re doing!

19. Wow. What more can I say. The images and the thoughts were assembled together to perfection. They invoked so many emotions that I cannot really grip them all just now. I will be spending more time looking at this one. :-)
    The shot of the Eiffel Tower at night was stunning! Thanks for sharing!

20. poppytump says:

I wish you lots of good feelings on your way forward Rommel if anyone can grasp them and hang on to them I’m sure you can :-)
    We all just have to accept we can’t push the hands of the clock on … but maybe sometimes that’s no bad thing .

EXACTLY what the whole post is. You nailed it, you understood the whole post in its very core. Thanks poppy for perusing it.

• poppytump says:

So glad about that Rommel .
        Sometimes you know, its hard to know if one has interpreted anothers words and meanings in a blog post and it’s a big thing hitting that ‘send’ button feeling a little unsure !
        It’s coming up to the weekend so hopes you got some plans …. ;-)

21. [...] Man of Action & Adventure over at The Sophomore Slump [...]

Rommel, you have some of the best adventures ever.

23. magiecrystal says:

Beautiful post from a remarkable young man. Thanks for the reminder to pay attention.

You make us all feel things intensely Rommel, every time you post a photo, every time you write a verse. Lovely! :)

25. djmatticus says:

Amazing shots! Thanks, as always, for sharing them.

26. Your photos are just amazing! They really are gorgeous. The closeup of the flower is really something special! :-) And the sentiments shared are really wonderful. We could all learn from you, Rommel. Just wonderful…I almost missed this post, and I’m so glad I didn’t!

27. wanderingcha says:

I think I’ve been placed in some kind of a dreamy state just by reading this and looking at these beautiful pictures :-D

28. I hear ya. To really feel, to feel truly alive is one beautiful dream and once it comes true, bliss fills our hearts and life. Today, you shared images that I too hope to see and be around with. being around waters and being close to love ones is what makes life beautiful. Have a great weekend.

29. Sunshine says:

your ambition energizes the Universe! thank you, Rommel. love the simplicity of this layout…your heart felt words…and absolutely stunning photos!

This is the best ‘forward’ post I have read so far!! Great interpretation and amazing shots of course. I advice you not to wish to fast forward time though…….you will greatly regret it when you reach my age :-D

31. gourmandchic says:

Is that your girlfriend or wife that you are hugging i that picture? Very sweet :)

This is so beautiful… and a tad sad… I know what you mean about going home. Sometimes I wonder about my choices. Stay blessed!

33. 1annecasey says:

All your photos make me feel ‘Wow!’. : ))

34. Joycelyn says:

I was touched, with every photo and really felt them! :)