Home » Japan » Canoeing at Bios Botanical Garden

Canoeing at Bios Botanical Garden

Boy, did we have fun?

As expected coming to a botanical garden, we started with a stroll around forests of greens.

We appreciated the abundance of beautiful orchids, and other lovelies scattered on the trails.

We continued on riding a boat. The tranquility and peace was upon us alongside the comedic commentaries by the tour guide. We didn’t understand it but we knew it was funny because all the Japanese were giggling at the jokes. We laughed with them anyway. :D

Surprises awaited as we navigate through the lake.

We combed the garden for some more nature walks.
Then for some reason, the group decided to crank it up a notch by going canoeing.

It was a good thing that my partner got the skills… being it my first canoeing experience. Else, I’d be going around in circles. :D

IMG_9885

So, did we really had fun?

Last Call …

1231622_10151870638133578_1871594809_n

Even without the canoeing, it’s always nice connecting with nature.

1. cocomino says:

What a beautiful garden. It must make you relax :D

2. poppytump says:

A lovely simple pleasurable visit ending with a bit of excitement , that sounds good Rommel . Fun shot that last one I can feel the water going down the back of neck by proxy Lol
    Have done circling in a rowing boat so many times to gales of laughter I now leave it to others.
    Love the Japanese costume .

I’d like to go to Japan someday.

The garden is beautiful! I Love Japanese gardens. And, the Last Call, WoW!

5. What beauty! The orchids are gorgeous. Who knew that Japan had so much natural beauty So glad you shared:)

6. magiecrystal says:

Wow, that’s awesomely beautiful. I’ll be in Japan for 3 weeks this November, wish I had time to include Okinawa.

I might even brave the canoe if it got me to see those orchids and lotus flowers, beautiful and well done for surviving the canoes :-)

8. Sunshine says:

you did great sharing this wonderful moment. thanks :)

Great photos, Rommel. Looks like you had some good fun there. :)

10. Imelda says:

Beautiful Japan. I was there once wen I was much younger for some sort of training. The Japanese are a lovely people.

They are. They really, really are. My grandparents have memories of the awful history of Japan and the wars. Though now, Japanese are legitimately very nice people. They never want for explosions to happen again.

11. I missed your last couple posts – sometimes things seem to get lost in the Reader! This looks like such a relaxing way to spend a few hours, such a lush landscape.

12. Sounds great. I love botantical gardens.

13. Wow! You’re at it again Rommel. The freshness reminds me of quaint towns in Laguna.

14. hipstaprem says:

Oh I so adore the Jap costume… great & lucky you to be able to places like this. Btw, this is Prem. I am not able to open my old blog so here I am starting all over again. Visit me on my new blog sometime my friend. :)

Oh hey there! If that’s the case, then I’ll make an announcement for my next post. Sux that you lost a blog! I thught we all can keep our blogs forever. What happened?

What a peaceful garden. The canoeing looks like great fun. So glad you were able to experience it Rommel.

Ah, you capture the serenity of Japanese gardens so well Rommel! This made me wish I was back in Japan :-)

17. […] Canoeing at Bios Botanical Garden (thesophomoreslump2.com) […]

18. gorgeous pictures Rommel. And I too love ¥our sky shots! WOW. My bucket list is Budapest, the country part of Japan, Northern India , Leningrad …. I can’t find where to comment since you got to Japan. ????? Check out my new post It’s on Vietnam. You asked me to let you know :)

You are all over the page, Carla. Mind if I laugh at you for a bit. :lol: Don’t worry, I find your comment endearing. Glad you took the time. :)

19. […] event. So many places you go to for fun, or whatever it is your heart desires. Some arequiet; a nature wandering or a beach walk perhaps. Some are spectacular. You go to some places for some or for solely for […]

20. […] event. So many places you go to for fun, or whatever it is your heart desires. Some arequiet; a nature wandering or a beach walk perhaps. Some are spectacular. You go to some places for some or for solely for […]